Honey is naturally unique
Honey is one of the few foods that can not be conceived artificially. This unique natural product is only produced by bees.
Known as the nectar of the gods, its innumerable beneficial properties are recognized for our organism.
Since the beginning of mankind honey is used in the treatment of various diseases and as a food source of energy.
The advancement of technology has enabled many studies on honey to prove and confirm that honey is an extraordinary and healthy food!
Honey is a source of energy
- Improves calcium fixation in bones and anemia in children;
- Reduces metabolic stress;
- Improves and restores the immune system;
- Provides energy to the brain and liver;
- It has natural antioxidant properties;
- Helps lower "bad" cholesterol and raise "good" cholesterol;
- Facilitates digestion and reduces gastrointestinal problems;
- Prevents the onset of colds and flu;
- It replaces sugar in the treatment of diabetes and treats ulcers caused by this disease (the high fructose content differentiates honey from sugar due to a lower glycemic index and, consequently, less marked rises in glycemic levels);
- Improves mental efficiency due to its nutritional richness;
- Helps to lose weight;
- Accelerates healing of 1st and 2nd degree burns;
- Cleans, disinfects and heals wounds more effectively than alcohol or hydrogen peroxide;
- Reduces the risk of various types of cancer.
Honey has the beneficial effects of its floral predominance. For example, Eucalyptus Honey helps to purify and disinfect the lungs and is recommended for the treatment of all respiratory diseases.
YOU CAN TRUST. Apisland directly purchases the honey from Portugal to our beekeepers and maintains the natural processes in its packaging.
Choose our honeys and be sure to consume a unique product!